4.9. Upgrading SIMP¶
This section describes both the general, recommended upgrade procedures as well as any version-specific upgrade procedures.
To minimize upgrade problems in your production environment, we strongly recommend that you:
- Carefully read the CHANGELOG for the SIMP version to which you are upgrading, as well as the Changelogs for any interim versions you are skipping over.
- Test your upgrades in a development environment before deploying to a production environment.
- Backup any critical server data/configurations prior to executing the upgrade to a production environment.
- On each managed server, ensure you have a local user with
sshprivileges to prevent lockout.
- 4.9.1. General Upgrade Instructions
- 4.9.2. Version-Specific Upgrade Instructions
- 184.108.40.206. Upgrading from SIMP-6.4.0 to SIMP-6.5.0
- 220.127.116.11. Upgrading from SIMP-6.3.3 to SIMP-6.4.0
- 18.104.22.168. Upgrading from SIMP-6.3.2 to SIMP-6.3.3
- 22.214.171.124. Upgrading from SIMP-6.3.0 to SIMP-6.3.2
- 126.96.36.199. Upgrading from SIMP-6.2.0 to SIMP-6.3.0
- 188.8.131.52. Upgrading from SIMP-6.1.0 to SIMP-6.2.0
- 184.108.40.206. Known Issues
- 220.127.116.11. Upgrading from SIMP-6.0.0 to SIMP-6.1.0