9.2. Public Resources¶
Many resources are available for getting help with SIMP. For FOSS support, as the community can handle it, you are welcome to use one of the following resources.
9.2.1. Live Chat¶
- SIMP Project Chat
- The SIMP Project wants to ensure that active communication is available to all SIMP users. Please join us to discuss SIMP use and development.
9.2.2. Mailing Lists¶
- SIMP Developers List
- Discussion about development
- SIMP Announcement List
- Announcements about changes to the SIMP environment
- SIMP Security List (email@example.com)
- A post-only alias for alerting the SIMP team to security issues
- Use GPG Key 214BCB69 if you would like to encrypt messages
- If members of the U.S. Government wish to report a Security issue, please send a message to this alias indicating that you wish to file a report over official channels and someone will contact you with further instructions.